Sunday, March 22, 2009

You run and tell your friends that you're leaving me, They say that they don't see what you see in me.

So basically..... EMILY IS BACK!
She hopped up and went to Greece for spring break, and came back with this A-mazing shirt, for moi! It makes me feel like an old candy stripes girl, meets 40's nurse... well with what I'm wearing it with on Tuesday it does. Pictures shall be posted! She got back Saturday morning around one am, and today she came over, but first had to come chill for the remainder of my hockey practice. When she first got there Jessica and i skated over to the board at full speed, and started screaming. That's right, screaming for Emily. She just laughed at us. It was quite the joyous event. For those who don't know, Emily is my favourite ginger of all time. She makes the best lesbian jokes, and i make the best ginger jokes, and whenever Zalina is around, we make the best black jokes.

Also, on Saturday i decided to make a quick stop in Sally Ann, and i found myself this cute little phone in the most gorgeous shade of teal possible, that silk scarf that isn't so visible on my head, and a light cream barret. Funny thing about that "cute little" phone, is it's not so little, i hadn't noticed that until i had to switch phones mid phone call, it was a funny feeling. Its actually quite...large, haha.

Moi, ft. my new phone.Emily ft. my new phone.
And here is the oh so fabulous shirt from Emily in action. With the famous jumper, and my lovely red trench, from Costa Blanka a couple years back. When i first got this bad boy, i surprisingly didn't wear it all that much, then for almost a year it was hidden in the back of my closet collecting dust. Just this year...well last November i believe it was taken out once again.
That's right, i also have one of these necklaces...well actually i have two, but the other is black, and has more a little girl's silhouette.
Emily has a trench too! Her's is white, and from Greece!

1 comment:

  1. well, seeing as you do have good writing, and arent writing like a complete and under moron, i suppose i could be so inclined to do so. :]

    ReplyDelete