Thursday, March 5, 2009

she spun too fast, she fell too hard, and finally, she hit the ground.

I apologize for the fact that nothing new has come up all week. I haven't been in...well the best of moods, and had a pretty bad week, so i tried to keep myself occupied with some happy people. I recently noticed that i HATED seeing people's relationships, because it reminded me of how mine seemed to be going down hill. Later than day irony hit. Hard. Anyways, onto a happier subject, i suppose that i should show what I've worn this week, the cute things anyways. I've stopped wearing makeup, for the moment at least. Funny how it looks like i have intense mascara/eyeshadow in the 2 pictures posted up at the bottom of this post.
Monday i wore the gray jumper shorts with Hannah's yellow frilly blouse. Merci, tellement! If it weren't for the irony, that could have been the best day of my week. I also wore the black tights that were also from Salvation Army, for 99 cents, and black boots. On Tuesday i wore a black shirt that i found at Winner's quite some time back with a lace back. To complete this ensemble i wore one of the newest numbers added to my collection, the scarf from Salvation Army, that was shown in my previous post. Also black boots, black skinnys, and 2 black coats. If you couldn't already tell, i was in a truly horrid mood.
Wednesday i thought that i looked pretty cute, and possibly, the few people that actually did see me might have agreed. I wore my black/gray plaid school girl skirt, complements of Wal-Mart, lace tights, and a silver halter. I left shortly after first block, thank you bad mood! Spent most of the rest of the day in bed watching Tarzan, it was helping up until the cute sappy moments, although those weren't too bad. Later on got a hold of Emily, i like her, shes nice. I threw a fountain drink coke at her head in subway. I missed. It went flying in the air, and exploded on the ground. We laughed for 20 minutes, i think it was worth losing my drink.
Today's outfit wasn't all that cute, but considering I'm already wearing it, and I'm already going to be taking pictures i might as well put today's up. So, scratch what i said in the first paragraph, about only posting the cute things of the week, because there is nothing to do in this little town of mine, and i am unbelievably bored. Thus, i will post every piece from Monday, to now. Minus Thursday, because i don't remember what i was wearing exactly... it was a pro-d day, so no school!
What a happy camper eh?

ALRIGHT. Well, scratch that idea, once again. As i was taking today's pictures, my camera died, and we don't have any more batteries, so i will try to get the pictures up as soon as possible. They might have to be web cam, or camera phone pictures, so i truly do apologize for that.

2 comments:

  1. get a picture of your shorts with my blouse!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i meant to today! i realy did, but my camera went and DIED on me, like the tool it is!

    ReplyDelete