Thursday, March 5, 2009

Don't let someone become a priority in your life, if your just an option in theirs.

I believe that i am starting to become more comfortable with myself. I used to embrace in bright reds, purples, and the odd yellow here and there. I was disgusted with the fact of blending into the crowd, although, now i look into my closet and am happily pleased with the grays, teals, and navy's. Call it boring if you will, but i'm hoping that this is a bit of a growing up life lesson. I don't need to be the center of excitement, or even part of it, that's much too stressful, and time consuming. Hopefully this is a sign of things getting better, and less...stressful. Although, i'm sure the new and upcoming counseling is just a bit of an irony hit

maggie and milly and molly and may .

By e.e. cummings
maggie and milly and molly and may

went down to the beach (to play one day)
and maggie discovered a shell that sang

so sweetly she couldn't remember her troubles, and
milly befriended a stranded star

whose rays five languid fingers were;
and molly was chased by a horrible thing

which raced sideways while blowing bubbles; and
may came home with a smooth round stone

as small as a world and as large as alone.
For whatever we lose (like a you or a me)

it's always ourselves we find in the sea

No comments:

Post a Comment