Friday, March 27, 2009

Sail on silvergirl, Sail on by. Your time has come to shine.

What a horrible blogger am i? I mean to come on here more often, really i do. Though, turns out the batteries i horded for the camera, weren't exactly fully charged, thus they are now dead. I'm quite disappointed about this actually, Tuesday was the highlight of my week fashion wise, helloooo 40's nurse! I would promise to get them on after school today (At the moment i am in the school library, waiting for my ride), but i have a hockey tournament. Road trip! Jessica, Kelsey and I are all heading up for the 3/4 hour drive to Port Alberni. So, alas, there will be nothing new till next week.
The past week has been so hectic! I've been hanging out with old friends, and new friends, and some old friends that are just becoming better. Although sadly, old good friends are no longer so. High school is so complicated! I remember the days of elementary school, and even middle school when all i wanted was to get here, and to grow up. Not that i'm complaining about this time and age, but i just expected this to be less... grown up, or maybe more grown up even. The drama, is tres ridiculous

No comments:

Post a Comment