Wednesday, March 18, 2009

technology will be the end of us all.

Alright, well remember a week or so ago when i was putting up a weeks worth of pictures, when my camera went and died?Well problem solved! I went on a rampage earlier today(Which was really yesterday because its past 12am) in search of batteries, and lucky me, i found em! So, from my computer, to yours, here are that week's daily outfits!
Now, remember when even longer back, a month or so actually, when i bought that blue coat from Gap, the white blazer, and the black with white polka-dot dress? The dress with the pictures that i was unable to take? See, now you know what i'm getting at eh? True Canadian BTW, with my eh and everything.
Any who, i've finally taken the photos of that dress, worn by Lisa, my mannequin. That's right! I finally got her, no less than 2 months late, but shes still here!(Lisa was supposed to be my birthday present, which was in early January, but we got her off EBay, so lots of complications) Also, i named her Lisa, all by myself, so no she did not come pre-named like Cabbage Patch Kids. (Mine is name Elizabeth, IS, not WAS, because i still have her) So here is the dress, as seen on Lisa, and here is the bow! So yes, i am obviously quite, very excited about being able to use a camera once again.
ALSO.Excuse the fact that my hair is much shorter than it was a couple weeks ago, but-i got my hair cut today! Doesn't it look simply fabulous? Wow, i'm so glad i was finally able to get those pictures up, Hannah, i promise to bring your shirt back ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment