Sunday, March 29, 2009

sneek into your house tonight.

So basically, A)i'm back, B)the hockey playoffs sucked, and C)i was correct, i did get new clothes.
I wasn't supposed to, because we're kinda low on money at the moment, damn recession. But, i left school early on friday morning/afternoon for a 3pm game(Its a 3 or so hour drive), and my family didn't leave home till...6pm-ish? Thus, not arriving at the hotel till 8/9 pm. As soon as they arrived my mother called me up in a friend's hotel room, to explain that we were going shopping. On account of her forgetting all of my things.
Thank god for walmart.
For a whopping total of approximately $133.00 we were able to buy...
1 vintage looking coat, which makes me feel like a french revolution girl
1 pair of skinny jeans, which are a tad too big, but in the good way
1 white Tshirt, but its kinda frilly, and girlie looking
4 pairs of uber cute undies
1 red bra
1 tube of toothpaste(Kiss Me Mint), which just happens to taste like cough syrup
and, while i was brushing, i was thinking to myself
"Wow, i dont think anyones going to want to kiss me after this"
2 deodorants (strawberry, and some vanilla stuff, tres yummy!)
6? pairs of socks(But they came in a package)
and...well a bunch of other stuff, but i dont exactly remember what,
my apologies!
Pictures will honestly be posted this time, i promise!
...I'm just not sure how long it will take. I still havn't been able to put last pictures up. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment