Saturday, June 6, 2009

in which i go picture crazy, on account of having no life.

DAMNIT. Excuse me, DARN IT.
The play is over, and I completely forgot to take a full length costume image. With the heat, lights, and smoke on stage, i have been so forgetful. The sun's getting to my head! It's likely getting to everyone for that matter. I have found numerous images from the night on facebook, so you will all have the pleasure of laughing along with me. While i'm at it, I will post some old show photo's of mine that I have laying around.
The Club. (70's Crew)
Group Shot.

The Club.

The Club. (Modern Day Scene)

See? As I have already said, numerous times, I look(ed) horrible in disco! Since the show was only a couple of nights ago, there are only so many images up, if (and likely when) more pictures come up, I'll do what I can to have them here.

In May, 2008, I was in the school production of Grease, except I was a dancer last year, where as this year I was just a back up Disco Diva.
Waiting to go up.

Wait for it....

Bam! I loved this dress like no other.

Miranda and I, as you can see - there were much, much worse dresses.

Lets see who can find me...

Lindsey, Alicia, me, and Danielle. (In our Pink Lady jackets)

No comments:

Post a Comment