Saturday, June 20, 2009

the sun blends in...

What to do in a dilemma? The other day I thrifted an amazing light purple blazer..for only a couple dollars. It was missing a button, and when I was trying it on..another fell off. I kept that one, but none the less, I'm still missing one button. I..automatically sewed on the button that I was smart enough to keep, but now ..what to do? I went through my jar of buttons - that's right, jar of buttons - and I.. came up with button A, B, and C. What do you all think?
Button A, for those who are unable to see it very well, it is dark purple, with light purple swirls. The swirls are somewhat close to the same colour as the coat.
Button B; extremely dark purple on the edges, almost black really, with bright pink on the inside.

Obviously, this would be button C. It's more light navy (if that makes sense) than purple, with marks that remind me of stitches around the edges.When I found this keeper on... Thursday(?) I also landed myself two amazing pairs of heels. Trust me, there is nothing more exciting for me, than finding shoes at used clothing stores. Having somewhat of big feet, it's near impossible. Personally, I would love to put the shoes up here for everyone to see, but once I'm done this, I need to put up a puppy post, then I have some writing to do. Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment