Tuesday, June 16, 2009

happiness feels a lot like sorrow.

It's officially summer! Well...for me it is, I had my last exam this morning from 9-11am.
Socials, not my forte', English definitely is though. My English exam was yesterday, and I guarantee that I aced it. Yesterday I dressed very... un me. I wore a friend's green sweater,
old baggy American Eagle jeans, and white converse. Considering today is(was?) the last time
a majority of 'friends' from school will see me, I figured that it was only necessary that I look my very best.

These are no new items, the purse I've had for years, given to me by an aunt. I've always loved this outfit, though looking at these pictures I'm noticing that it does something weird, and unnatural looking to my legs. Any comments on the subject?

A life without love is like a year without summer.
-Swedish Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment