Monday, June 8, 2009

in the cold you look so fierce, but i’m warm enough

Congratulate me everyone-I have bought my first pair of sandals, that is if the flip-flops
I got the summer after grade seven don't count. I only wore them two or three times though,
so they shouldn't. Because I tend to be cheap, I bought these for about twelve dollars at WalMart, which I think is a pretty good catch. Despite the slight blistering between my big toe,
and 'pointer' toe, all worked out well.
Now, most friends know the following details, but if you don't actually know me, are aren't a
very close friend, you wont. So bare yourself for these new details. I have a bit of a
horror with feet, I've always been disgusted with them, they're unattractive, tend to smell
bad, and are just... gross. I tend to hide my feet at all times, minus in pools, or any large
areas of water. But that doesn't count. Only recently I started taking my socks off inside the house, damn 30 degrees summer weather. I meant to paint my toes last night, or last minute this morning, just to make my toes as attractive as possible, but I ran out of time. Emily claimed that my feet aren't that bad, but she obviously doesn't know anything.
Here we go! Finally I was able to put in an outfit of the day, not only have I been lacking in the whole camera department, but time also. This shirt has been seen here numerous times, but the shorts are... new. They belong to a friend of mine, but she left them here Friday afternoon, so I decided to see what I could make of them. There's only a week left of school, and
then exams, plus you all know about the show that just past last week.

It came to my attention that poor Lisa hasn't been mentioned, or shown in the past while,
so here's what she has been up to. I don't have a belt... holder, or any hooks, so this is
where Lisa came in. It became tiresome having to change her wardrobe every day,
especially with not exactly having a real summer collection at the moment.

2 comments: