Wednesday, May 27, 2009

at first i was afraid, i was petrified.

I (officially) HATE DISCO.
I can't do it! It's just so damned horrible! The one thing that I was looking forward
to this year, was making my costume, and what do they give me? DISCO!! I was more
or less infuriated by the fact that my part, is barely a part. I have no lines but "that's
aaaaaalright,"
I thought, "I'll make the hottest disco chick there." I look horrible, flat out.
It is unbelievably hard to look good in disco, and I can't do it. I would post some pictures
that have been facebooked, alas they make me feel like vomiting. That's how bad I look.
This weekend I am hoping to gown downtown in search of a somewhat attractive costume.
Maybe something go go? From what I can tell, go go was the ...er ...best of the 70's disco scene.
The other two main themes are 30's (flapper dresses, pinstripe suits, etc.), and 70's rocker
(leaver jackets, heels, black leggings). Notice how if i was in either of these two groups, i would
A) already have a costume, and B) look hot in it. Two things I can not do with disco. I'm not sure anyone can manage that much though.

No comments:

Post a Comment