Thursday, May 14, 2009

i make them good girls go bad

First of all, thank you Stephanie for the loan of your dress today, tres tres cute. Ironic how she bought the dress in Paris, the dress is pretty short on me, but i still looked mighty fine. Matched with a purple vest, an old, worn looking necklace, and brown 'cowboy' boots, i felt like a pirate almost, but in the good way. I wasn't sure that was possible actually. It's pretty hard to see from the image, but the dress is a lighter shade gray, and looks ripped, and worn. I absolutely love it!
I found the pieces for my costume today, or so i hope. The full outfit is still a surprise though, and i will likely do many more touch-ups and rearrangements. I didn't buy it all, but found 90% in the costume room. As already mentioned before, I did buy my boots, although those don't really match the rest of my 70's gear.

I went for a run today, it was the first sunny day in a while, so i figured that i would use the most of it. Also, i do need to get back in shape, hockey season is over, and i did gym last semester. I was only gone for about twenty minutes, but it's a good start. I felt that for a newbie in the running business i looked pretty set. Lulu lemon capri's, gray tank, and white high top converse, I do need real running shoes though, but these will work for now.
I really have no idea why there is such a colour, and brightness difference between the two pictures, i took them within 10 minutes tops of each other. My apologies, though.

2 comments: