Tuesday, May 5, 2009

He sees how quick the water's rising as another raindrop lands.

New skirt! This outfit is from last Sunday, though i wore it to school today also, but with black pumps. This shirt is somewhat old (the last of my scene days) and the skirt i bought last Saturday at the Salvation Army for 4 dollars! I also found some amazing disco boots which shall be used during final projects night this... June?
Pictures will not be posted until after the show, it's going to be a surprise for anyone and everyone that is not part of the production.
That's right-hair cut! I got my bangs cut last Tuesday (a week ago right now) by my friend Billy. He's in the hair program at one of the high schools, and just bought his scissors. I figured 'what the hell' and put my hair in his hands. I wanted my bangs a little bit longer, but i don't mind them like this. I feel very Katy Perry. I've spent the past couple of days going to the glasses store in town trying to get my sunglasses fixed. Sadly on Saturday's they are only open till 1:30 in the afternoon (ridiculous right?!), and on Sunday's they just don't open.
Last Sunday was our last sunny day of the week i suppose. It was cloudy all yesterday, and i'm nearly positive that there was a slight drizzle. Today it was a flat out down pour 80% of the day. Also tres ridiculous. The weather report claimed that there would be 'slight rain' this week. Apparently not, art class was nearly horrifying, there are skylights in our art class that were being pounded on.
Considering i have new pictures up, i'm sure everyone has come to the same conclusion - i have the camera back. Mother dearest doesn't use it at all and i'm the one who bought batteries. So currently, i consider it to be mine.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment