Tuesday, September 22, 2009

with not much to loose, but so much to gain.










The anchor skirt! This may have been mentioned months ago, but it's only worn it once or twice. It was hemmed by moi a week or so before school started (the 8th?), but it was also left at a friend's house. So now here it is! When I first bought it, it went down to my mid calf I believe, but once again I forgot to take a picture of the original, but that's okay. It's now actually quite short, mid-thigh maybe? I am wearing some leotards underneath, but they're not really doing much. Wow my hair is getting long, maybe I should just continue growing it out... I was thinking that maybe i should enter this skirt, and find a shirt and other things to go with it for that contest, but that could most definitely be difficult since a picture of the original, and what I've done with it would be needed. Humpf!
tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment