Friday, September 25, 2009

i'm not surprised,

The first image(s) is from yesterday(September 25/09), and I got too distracted with hockey, art, weed, and photo shop to write anything about it. By the way, no, I didn't figure out how to use the photo shop program, and I doubt I will. Yesterday I was planning to wear my over-alls that were found at the Sally Ann just before summer began, but about 3 minutes after I was supposed to leave for the bus, the extremely gray clouds were spotted just outside my window. Just my luck. Running up the stairs I changed into this, gladly it worked out pretty well. oops! i spilt some spaghetti sauce on my knee...
I can not get over how hilarious Indi is! The above image is from a couple
of weeks ago, and the below are from yesterday. While eating my dinner, and
doing English homework in our place house, I look over to see this.
I have a bad feeling that it's not going to be warm enough for shorts for much longer, and the sky was a bright shade of blue this morning. Hello over-alls! There's nothing really special about today, it's a Friday, so I suppose that's quite awesome. Oh! By the way, I dyed my hair the other night, although it's not quite what I wanted, it's not dark enough, slightly red actually. I'm thinking about trying again with Bri, when she mixed her hair dye, she forgot to add the bleach. oops.

2 comments: