Thursday, July 30, 2009

i hope it's gonna make you notice, someone like me.

Now, before I write anything of much importance, i need to apologise in behalf of
the month of July. I don't have a good excuse for posting twice before now, though
I would like to believe that I have good reason at least. As previously mentioned, I
was grounded for two weeks, well I also broke my computer monitor in the process
of moving it from one side of my room to another. So now I no longer have access to
that computer, or my photos. My mother does typing, it's her job. Thus she needs this
computer at about all times.
Because of being the nerd that I am, I needed to see the new Harry Potter movie, the day
it came out. That lucky Thursday the 16th, i was let out on 'parole' to go see it. I also
finished the dress that I was working on. Although, that night I was swept off my feet
until the following Tuesday (the 21st) for working duties. Lastly, the past week was spent
blowing my hard earned money on cute clothes. Sadly, picture's weren't taken, but I
promise to take some 'after' pictures, just because I can.

To the point, doesn't everyone have that one 'bike' that they're too ashamed of to
actually learn to ride, or even ride in public for that matter? Because I know I do. I've
had the same red bike since the summer after 5th grade, it also has flat tires. Here's my
bright idea.
Really now, who doesn't want one of these? I've been absolutely dyeing for one for the past couple of years, sadly they're all $300 and up, give or take. Imagine how good it would feel riding across the bridge, an empire waist, flowing skirt, low rise converse, a rusty old red, or blue bike.
Simply a picture perfect image in my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment