Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Canada Day eh(?)!

Well, today being July first, it's Canada day, yippee! Earlier this morning I was thinking about how odd "America Day" would sound, then I realised that they don't call it that. It's "The Fourth of July", which is also just odd in my opinion. Being Canadian I suppose that i should be wearing some red in order to be patriotic, but I'm not. I don't have time to take a picture before I go to bed, so here's some from the festivities. My apologies for the outcome.
Ellie and I, the black thing is Lee's coat, kinda screws up the point of this.Alright well....despite this being an utterly horrible picture, this shows my outfit the best. I didn't plan on wearing the sweater though, or any sweater at all through out the day, being July it's usually warm all night long.
This is Emily! We're pretty close, she did steal my glasses though. ;)

2 comments: