Sunday, August 23, 2009

head to toe, you know she's dressed to kill, and she could the way she's looking at me.

Here's yesterday and today's outifts, it just came to my attention that I look almost the exact same though. The most of yesterday was spent in town on an adventure to try and find some things, most things weren't found though. I wore a simple purple tank-top from Garage, and one of my new favourite skirts that was $10.00 from a boutique downtown. As Stephanie and I walked through the doors, the lady at the sales desk told us that all clothing in the store would be, $10.00-lucky right? Completed with the usual black boots, and a black purse.

Although I haven't gone anywhere yet today, I'm still dressed up. I was going to go into town at some point, but I am feeling quite lazy. Maybe later? Today's wear includes a purple blouse I bought with my Nana a couple of weeks ago, which was around $10.00. The skirt is black, with white polka-dots, that was somewhere between $5 and $10 at the Patch. The sunglasses are my fake raybands, which I also bought at the Patch. Lastly, we have Edward, my perfect pup, although he's afraid of everything, and smells a bit, I still love him to bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment