Tuesday, February 17, 2009

twirl her 'round and 'round, lets just hope she wont hit the ground.



The navy blue (gap) coat with a white belt that i was able to hoard for $1.00.



Yesterday i did my first Salvation Army run in hopes of a good find, and quite frankly, i was quite proud. I got white...blazer?Yes, i'd say thats what i could call it, and a navy blue vintage/fashion/mod coat. It was $12.29, new with tags from the Gap!!! So...i guess you couldn't really call it vintage, but c'mon! A new with tags Gap coat, originally $70.00(OMFG), for $13, what-ta a deal right? Although, i did get this cute vintage black dress with white polka dots for like...$6. I have the before picture, but i don't exactly have the after picture, partly because i haven't made it an 'after' yet. In my defence i'm still waiting for my mannequin to get here, it was my birthday present...which was in the beginning of January...damn eBay. These are definitely two of my new favourite coats, also so excited to see what i can do with the dress once hemmed.

























Amazed with this blazer, its a wee bit small buttoned up, but it looks darling just like this.

2 comments:

  1. wow wow, I like yours blog, don't tire of the eye look into, and wish to see the best software, visiting my blog. I hope the you will become my friend to each other convert the information, and I of yours ngelink blog in my blog, please me too And sssmile my sponsor pleaseeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaa, wow thanks :)
    I'm not exactly sure how to convert the information, i do apologize though.

    ReplyDelete