Tuesday, February 17, 2009

About me, take 1.

So... i'm probably doing this all wrong. I'm probably supposed to start out with some "about me" stuff... so i suppose i'll do that. My name's Shaelee, this is my third blog on blog spot, the other 2 are privatized unless your specific people... well person. This has become my newest obsession, hopefully this will last longer than most of the others. I don't really know much about myself, being barely 15 and all... but alls well, i'll try this out. I prefer chocolate covered raisins to chocolate covered peanuts. I don't like the crunch. I don't really like people...Kay i really hate most people actually, but i can't stand being alone. A bit of an oxymoron there. I like to quote random people that i've never heard of in order to sound some what intelligent. Wearing glasses also helps. Deep down i'm a vintage girl at heart... well on the outside i'm a vintage girl too, at the moment at least. I change my style quite often, not to fit in, just cus i get bored of the previous fashion i had. That kinda happens when you move every 2 years because your mother gets bored of home sweet home, so you go find a new one. I like designing clothes, but i'm a bit of a klutz, and i tend to break sewing needles when using a sewing machine, but i manage.

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.-Albert Schweitzer(And yes, i have never heard of this guy, i may do some research on him in the future, but probably not.)
Yesterday our troubles seemed so far away, I believe in yesterday.-The Beatles (Obviously i know who the Beatles are, if you don't, stfu....and go Google them.Like, now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment