Sunday, November 22, 2009

the rules of attraction.

Last night Steph and i Watched The Rules of Attraction(2002). We were slightly skeptical at first, the only reason we watched it at all, being Ian Somerhalder. It turned out to be on of those movies, 'the best movie of all time' sort of thing. We both laughed a ridiculous amount, and just... "oh my god this movie is so amazing". I recommend that everyone watches it as soon as possible, meaning right now. It reminds me of Fight Club, in the way that everything is so crazily accurate. There's one character (it might have been our boy Ian, actually), who would often just think to himself, in the way the main character of Fight Club does. Ironicaly, actress Shannyn Sossamon, looks alot like Helena Bonham Carter, who played Marla Singer in Fight Club. I'm hoping that the two of us watch the movie again some time this week, since i missed about half of it. Okay, so i didn't miss it exactly, it was just too much to comprehend. It was just such a klusterfuck.

click here to see the best part.


Tia and i went into town today to do some Christmas shopping, and i ended up with some boots. I also found this cute little Disney Princess Magic Wand, which i know will end up being nothing less of irritating. I found it hilarious, partly, and mostly because Tia hated it, which made her smile. It's pink, with a heart on top, with a picture of Snow White, and a heart shaped button that makes a magic noise. I'm pretty sure that i had one like it when i was four, so i couldn't say no.

I don't know what to wear with the boots tomorrow! I'm thinking a skirt (of course!), and blue knee high socks. It's still pretty cold out though, so i may freeze like that. Also, i'm not sure where exactly the socks are. Poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment