Thursday, November 19, 2009

nothing excites me more than winning a game of solitaire.



I didn't go to school today, my throat hurts much too much for that. I was planning on going for the last two blocks of the day (Art 11, and AP English), but i slept until 1, and Art started at 12:50, so it seemed basically pointless. My Throat still hurts, but the 13 hours of sleep i had last night did help. Honestly, i was a little surprised by the time when i woke up, but i was half expecting to have slept through the school day.
Last night/mostly this morning i suppose, i had numerous odd dreams. I ran away from home in the...50's? Maybe, i'm not sure what exactly the decade was, but i saw everything in sepia, and we lived on a farm. Me and some friends drove off in our VW beetle, which was rusty and silver. As we were driving, we wound up downtown, and in modern day time. We turned off on a side road, and met another runaway lady. We hung out with her for some time, and left i suppose.
Next i was with Tia, and we drove from her place, to my place, which is approximately 6 houses down the road. We still had the rusty, old beetle, and an older (homeless?) man. We didn't think anyone was home, my home, and i ran inside to grab some clothes, we were running away again. I went inside, and saw my mother, my aunt, and Lacey in the kitchen. I was completely surprised that anyone was home, but mother was angry about something, so she didn't pay much attention to me.
"Can i hang out with Tia...?"
"Sure."
I got back into the car, and explained that she was home, so i couldn't grab any clothes, or food.
My next little dream segment made a little more sense. I was in Super Store with Bri, and trying to find some tights. A worker came to help us out, and directed us to the socks, trying to sell us something besides what we wanted. Typical. Eventually the two of us found what we wanted by ourselves, but i couldn't find the right shade of yellow. I'm craving a pare of deep yellow tights, but in my dream, Super Store only had neon yellow, and a light, eastery yellow. This was more realistic because yesterday Bri and I went to Super Store in search of some things, tights being among them. Sadly, i was unable to find any that weren't for three year olds.
Somehow i don't remember much else from last night, which is slightly depressing. Dreams are always exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment